Sensorial, Practical Life, and Sewing MEGA Bundle
Your toolkit to refine your child's senses and sense of independence
Do you want to learn more about the Sensorial Montessori activities to nurture, broaden or refine your child's intelligence through the 5 senses? Have you been striving to boost your child's independence and sense of responsibility? If you are an early childhood educator, parent, homeschooler, nursery director who would like to give a professional development course for your teachers, then this course is specially designed for you.
- In this BUNDLE you will:
- Have lifetime access to over 83 step by step authentic Montessori video presentations and follow up lessons to nurture your child's 5 senses (Visual, tactile, auditory , taste, smell), practical life skills, and sewing.
- Earn a certificate of completion for each course.
- Have a MACTE certified instructor to guide you through your journey and answer all your questions.
- Have access to a PDF Sensorial album.
- Learn how to teach children the practical life skills they need to boost their independence and self-esteem.
- Incorporate structured sewing activities in your weekly plan.
Note: More videos and supporting materials are frequently added to the courses, so there is always something new and refreshing that you can enjoy and revisit!
1- Learning how to teach children the practical life skills they need to boost their independence and self-esteem.
2- Nurturing the child's senses through Montessori sensory activities.
3- Incorporating structured sewing activities.
Why are those skills important for your child?
Practical life area is the core of the Montessori curriculum. Through practical life activities from an early stage, children develop independence, concentration, mathematical and scientific mind, coordination of movement and body control.
“The exercises of practical life are formative activities, a work of adaptation to the environment. Such adaptation to the environment and efficient functioning therein is the very essence of a useful education.”
Top Reasons why sewing is important for children:
- It's a brilliant tool to build fine motor skills. Imagine the threading, stitching, tying a knot,..etc and how it can strengthen your youngster's fine motor skills.
- Sewing develops high level of independence.
- It enhances their concentration, self-control, patience, and creativity.
Practical life lessons are divided into three main areas:
2-Care for the environment.
3- Care for others.
The Sewing Course is divided into 4 main modules:
1- Fundamental pre-sewing lessons/Preliminary lessons.
2-Stringing and Lacing.
3-Weaving scaffolded activities.
4-Knitting and Embroidery.
The Sensorial Course includes activities that cover 5 main areas:
1- Visual sense.
4-Sense of taste.
5- Sense of smell.
Don't miss this BUNDLE! Enroll today with ONE TIME Payment and LIFETIME Access!
-I am a passionate MACTE certified Montessori educator, consultant, author, and founder of Montessori Tube Academy with over 14 years of experience.
-My journey started as I was a child, attending my lessons was a burden and I was always disengaged. Although in my personal time, I was a self-learner.
When I grew up, I realized that it was the teachers and lessons that were not engaging enough to entice my interest. Furthermore, when I was first introduced to Montessori 9 years ago, I decided to make a change, so I tried my best to make Montessori education more affordable and accessible by spreading the word, writing articles, creating courses, albums, and printables.
-Intending to share all my expertise in Montessori across the world, I created a step-by step video encyclopedia that includes more than 250 videos that you can watch at your own pace, as well as, Pdf manuals that can move you from A to Z as a Montessori Teacher.
-No prior Montessori knowledge is required for this course.
All you need is your P A S S I O N and to enjoy your learning journey with Montessori Tube Academy
Yours in education,